Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Tuesday, September 20th 2016

Today I went to school at 7:40. But our class lesson was cancelled. So I went to Pečjak with Rok and bought some snack. My first lesson was German. We talked about body parts and other funny things. Then we had snack (again). We ate hamburgers with salad, tomato and meat. It was very good. Our next lesson was Maths. We wrote mini tests. I got only three, because I should wrote two answers. Then we had Slovene. We were learning about Niko Grafenauer`s poem, called »Life«. It was pretty interesting, because we have miss Nastran. After Slovene we had Physics. It was very interesting and funny because I knew all the answers. Our last two lessons were Technology. We drew a sketch and doing our homework. Tatjan and me were playing a game Bad Ice Cream. So, I can say that I had a very funny day!

Lovro, 8.b

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like very funny technology lesson! I hope you enjoyed as much like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a very good day because we could play games at Technology. I played Gun Mayhem and like it more than Bad Ice Cream. Stanislaw,8.b

    ReplyDelete