Monday, January 18, 2016

Wednesday, January 13, 2016, class 7b

Today I went to school only at 9.15. I didn`t have snack at school because I already ate at home. First
we had Slovene. It was OK, because teacher graded some of my classmates and I was already graded
so I didn`t have to worry about it. Then we had two periods of Technique and Technology. We made
a plan for a product made of plastic on program called CiciCAD. After it we had English. We got our
mini tests back. Until the end of the period teacher  had to write final grades of it. For the last period
we had Maths. We started with geometry today. I like geometry because it`s very easy so the lesson  was over very quickly. After Maths I went home and had lunch and after it I made my homework.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's totally unfair! I never, never started school that late! It would be just amazing to have a big breakfast at home and so my parents didn't have to pay for school snack. :D Awesome! That I don't even mention sleeping long hours ... Okay, a bit more than usual at least. ;)
    Haha I'm so happy not to have Technique and Technology any more ... Oh, my dear, this is ridiculous! Geometry sucks. You'll see ...
    Good girl, keep on doing homeworks, it's precious. =)

    ReplyDelete