Monday, January 11, 2016

Friday, September 25, 2015, class 7b

There's a long weekend ahead. In  Medvode we are going to have a cross of around Medvode. I'm going to run on five km. Now I'm training and doing exercises for power. I'm not in a good condition because during the summer I was play too much computers games. It was very hot and I stay in my room, because we have got the air condition in our flat.
In Medvode all the street around the school going to be close, because of the route of cross. We going to have three group of runners: adults, seniors and children. The winer takes golden medal. I'm going to be on the middle.
                                                                                                                                                 Jaka

No comments:

Post a Comment