Monday, January 11, 2016

Thursday, January 7, 2016, class 7b

Today is Thursday. I have to get up at 7 o'clock. I brush my teeth and wash my face.
   I eat my breakfast I alwasy eat bread with Nutella and drink milk. Then I run to school, last minute before the class start I come there. First of all we have Geography. We learn about Alps, living in Alps and about turism. Our next Geography lesson we are going to watch the film about industry and farming in Alps. South parts of Alps is also in Slovenia.
  All  the day we speak about ski jumping, about Peter Prevc our golden eagel. We wish our ski jumping team good luck for the next match.
   After school I go for a walk with my dog, her name is Bella, she is a golden retriver. Then I play with my  niece Lina, she has got six months, she is nice baby.
In the afternoon I help my father to cook a diner, because my mother has got a new job, she comes  home at six o'clock.
 In the evening I'm going to learn Science. I must go to sleep at 9 o'clock. My cat Beti always sleeps in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment