Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thursday, November 19, 2015, class 8b

So today is a Thursday and my first lesson was Sport for health, which is a choosen subject. My second hour was English and we start a new unit which is people in actions. Then we had Math, and our first 20 minutes were class hour. We got a lot of homework. Then we had Art and we were making Christmas cards. We had two hours of Art. Then we wrote History test. For someone was easy, and for someone was difficult. But if you learned, then it was easy. After History was Slovene and we had wall newspaper. Then we had lunch and went home.

3 comments:

  1. You made a mistake in the second sentence. You could say we started new unit or we were starting a new unit, but not we start new unit. And if you had one class hour you can't say taht they were but it was or we were having an 20 minute class hour. And I don't know if that is a mistake but it sounds better if you say for some of us instead of somone. And I would write we had Slovene after History instead of what you wrote. I really like your blog and I enjoyed reding it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete