Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Friday, October 16, 2015, class 8b

Today I woke up at 6 o'clock.It was cloudy and cold.I went in school at 7;20in the morning.I came by bus.The first lesson was PE.It was horrible.Because that was PE.The next lesson was history that was very boring.After history we had a lunch.But after lunch we had a slovenian, and that was very ,very boring.After slovenian we had a english lesson. That was just  my anothey english lesson.I don't understood anything like always.Thats horrible but thats true.After english lesson we had two lessons technigue.After that lessons we had a dinner and after dinner we went home.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that "technigue" is wrong becouse it's "technique"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats good but i think that you understand english.

    ReplyDelete