Saturday, May 6, 2017

Thursday

Yesterday I woke up at 7:30. Then I ate my breakfast. Then I went to school. We had Chemistry,
Biology, English, Slovene, Maths and History. It was very boring day in school. At 4 o’clock my best
friend came and we went outside with her dog on a long walk and we were eating chocolate. Then I
had karate. It was very funny and tiresome. In the evening I was learning for school. Then I ate dinner.
I went to bed at 10 o’clock. Then I read a good book. Its title is Martian. Its writer is Andy Weir. It is
written in English. And problem was in sentences like this: Use the manual valves to equalize the
airlock.
Zala, 8.b

1 comment:

  1. I have read Martian once. Fine book but i think this is not the most difficult sentence. Book is full of acronyms.

    ReplyDelete