Sunday, February 28, 2016

Thursday, February 25, class 8b

Today I had a dentist at 6:40, that's why I woke up at 6 o'clock. Then my mum was driving and we finnaily came in Ljubljana to my dentist. Then she just checked my theeth and she said that I have to come next week, again. I thought that I will miss my firsth hour so my mum wrote me an apology, but because my dentist did hers job so quickly I didn't miss any hour. When I came to school I had P.E. and we were playing Vollyball. Then I had English and we were describing people. Then I had Math and we get a lot of homework because we don't have Math on Fridays so he gave us a little bit more homework than usual. Then we had Art and we were painting some pictures. We had Art for two hours. Then I went to orthodontist and she told me that I will get bracelets next week. And when I had orthodontist my schoolmates had History and Slovene. So my day was like that if you use only 3 words: dentist, school, orthodontist. I hope you had a great day. And I think that this blog made you think that you're not the only one with terrible day.

2 comments:

  1. I won't tell you what mistakes you made, cause I already told you. This was quite a long time ago, cause you already have braces, but otherwise it was fun to read

    ReplyDelete