Thursday, February 4, 2016

Monday, February 1st, 2016

Today I woke up at half past seven. Then I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I didn`t eat my breakfast at home. At ten past eight I went to school. My school started at half past eight. First we had English. We read stories about UFO and solar system. At quarter past nine we had breakfast. Then we had Slovene and Music. We sang songs and talked about history of music. After that we had two hours of Etics. We watched film Slumdog Milionare. It was a bit scary, but it was interesting. At one o`clock I had lunch at school and then I went home and did my homework. I went to the dance class at three o`clock. Then my mom drove me home. I came home at quarter past five. Then I played with my sister and watched television.

No comments:

Post a Comment