Thursday, December 5, 2013

A Day at a School

Hello. I am going to talk about school day of 9th grade B class. We started at 9:15, but some of the students started school at 7:40 because they had German class. Actually not a lot of students go there just because they don't like it anymore. Some of us learned German language for 2years. And some of students learned it for 1 year or 3 years. When some of us came to school at 9:15 we first had our first meal. We had hamburgers and tea. I like hamburgers. After that some of us had English and some of us had Slovene. At Slovene we were talking about permanent phrase. Our teacher gave us a lot of homework we had to do 11 pages until Wednesday, we of chourse didn't like that. After Slovene we had Maths. We were talking about "algeberske enačbe". Then some of us had English and some of us had Slovene. I had English, we all chose dates for our blogs. Then we had History. There we weretalking about the first and the second world war. It is very complicated. But I like it because I found out a lot of new things about many countries and bad leaders. After history we should have chemistry but our teacher is sick so we finished. Some of students haven't finished school. But me and some of others had volleybal. I love volleyball. We finished at 2:50 p.m. This is the discription of the day. Tjasa Psenner

No comments:

Post a Comment